Facilities at Munga Eco Lodge
The main dining area and bar are housed in a large open-sided space. A lofty roof is held up by eucalyptus poles with upper "branches" that create a forest-like atmosphere.
A biological swimming pool is our "show-stopper" attraction.
Boma (central meeting-place)
A lounge with fireplace
A gift shop
A reception office
Dine amidst the "trees" and savour quality Zambian and international
Enjoy some of our fresh organic produce.
We will gladly provide for those with special dietary needs.
Swimming pool Siliba ("Water-hole")
- No chemicals are added.
- Swim amidst pleasant water-garden surroundings.
- There is a pool house patio, with drinks and snacks on offer.
- Visit the nearby picnic area for relaxing or hosting a small birthday
- You might see some elephants using our game corridor.
Organic Garden and Organic Uses
- A micro-irrigation system is in place
- We use home-made natural insecticide
- We create our own compost for fertilizer