Activities at Munga Eco Lodge
Swim, do some bird-watching, listen to live music. Off-site activities can be booked at the Reception office.
- Take a dip in our chemical-free pool, surrounded by bulrushes, blue and white water-lilies and red and pink dragonflies.
- Wake up to the sound of Heuglin's Robins, Laughing Doves and Emerald-spotted Doves.
- Watch the little blue Waxbills and the Lilac-breasted Rollers.
- Plan a bird-watching activity on or off the property. Let us book you with our partner http://savannah-southern-safaris.com/
- Take a stroll through the natural vegetation.
- Marvel at Zambia's crimson and gold sunsets.
- Watch the celestial transformations.
- Observe elephants pass by the lodge in certain seasons.
- Dine amongst the "trees" in Siliba Restaurant.
- Eat organically.
- Snooze or read by the pool.
- Weather permitting, sleep under the stars in your private courtyard.
- Book a massage treatment.
- Watch traditional dances and songs performed by our talented staff on special request. They do this on a voluntary basis.
- Listen to a live musical performance by Hava Music at our restaurant. Every Sunday at 18:30 hours they play contemporary smooth jazz https://www.mungaecolodge.com/live-jazz-livingstone/