Activities at Munga Eco Lodge
Enjoy nature on your own, or book a bird-watching safari*. Off-site activities can be booked at the Reception office.
- Take a dip, surrounded by bulrushes, blue and white water-lilies and red and pink dragonflies.
- Join in sunrise meditation classes.
- Enjoy daily yoga sessions (morning and evening) in a beautiful environment.
- Learn a wide variety of styles of yoga including: hatha, yin, vinyasa, restorative etc.
- Private yoga classes also available.
- One week yoga retreats offered. More information here.
- Wake up to the sound of Heuglin's Robins, Laughing Doves and Emerald-spotted Doves.
- Watch the little blue Waxbills and the Lilac-breasted Rollers.
- Book a bird-watching activity on or off the property.
- Take a stroll through the natural vegetation.
- Marvel at Zambia's crimson and gold sunsets.
- Watch the celestial transformations.
- Observe elephants pass by the lodge in certain seasons.
- Dine amongst the "trees" in Siliba Restaurant.
- Eat organically.
- Snooze or read by the pool.
- Weather permitting, sleep under the stars in your private courtyard.
- Book a massage treatment.